Keeping in touch with Young Harris College is easier than ever before.
In 2011, Young Harris College launched m.yhc.edu, a mobile website that offers instant access to YHC from any smartphone. Focusing on simplicity and easy, icon-driven navigation, the mobile website includes popular features such as event calendars, social media links and a news feed. The site also includes navigational tools including a campus map, directions and tour.
The mobile site provides quick access to the most popular links on the College's main website, www.YHC.edu, and contains fewer graphics than the full website, allowing for a fast page load of the site on mobile devices. The site is compatible with mobile browsers found on phones like iPhone, Android and BlackBerry, offering users an optimal viewing and navigation experience on handheld wireless devices.
Everything you wanted to know about YHC is now at your fingertips. Preview the mobile version from any browser at http://m.yhc.edu.
- Academics – Find out about majors, programs and more.
- Admissions – Learn more about YHC, schedule a visitation day or request information.
- Alumni – See all alumni events, get involved and read alumni publications.
- Athletics – Find out the latest Mountain Lions sports news, schedules and score updates.
- Events – See what's happening now at YHC.
- Library – View LibGuides, check hours and connect with the library on social media.
- News – Find all the latest news from YHC.
- Students – View your guide to campus--residence life, organizations, religious life, intramurals, health and wellness, and more!
- Tour – Find out more about every building on campus.
- Visit – Get directions, view a campus map, schedule a visit, find out more about the area and get the current weather!
- YHC Buzz – Connect with YHC on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare and Geocaching.
- And much more!
Feedback on YHC Mobile
Find a bug? Want to recommend a feature? Your ideas and usage help inform future development. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.