Move on When Ready Program
Move On When Ready Program for Georgia Students
Move on When Ready (MOWR) gives students the opportunity to take college courses while still enrolled in high school.
To qualify for the MOWR Program at YHC, you must:
- Be enrolled in an eligible public or private high school or home-study program
- Be classified as a high school junior or senior
- Have at least a 3.0 high school academic GPA as calculated on a true 4.0 scale by YHC, not as a translation of the cumulative average calculated by the high school
- Have at least a 970 (combined math and critical reading) on the SAT or 21 composite on the ACT
To be considered for admission to the MOWR Program, you must submit:
- Application for admission to YHC
- Official high school transcript
- Offical SAT or ACT scores
- Completed MOWR Student Participation Agreement
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (706) 379-5234.