Here’s Young Harris College at a glance:
- The United Methodist Church founded our historic college in 1886
- Our student/faculty ratio is 12:1
- Typical class size is 17
- 100% of classes are taught by professors—not teaching assistants
- More than 90% of students receive some form of scholarship or grant
- 14 sports compete in NCAA Division II athletics
- We offer 55 and counting student organizations to get involved
- 26 countries beyond the United States are represented on campus
Click here for a more extensive list of facts about Young Harris College.
Questions? We’re here to help.