Clay Dotson Open
More than 90 percent of Young Harris College students receive some form of financial assistance, and all proceeds from the Clay Dotson Open are used toward scholarships for YHC students. Your generous support of this annual event allows a new generation of students to achieve their academic pursuits and become part of a 128-year legacy.
Located in the quiet rolling hills of Young Harris, Ga., Brasstown Valley Resort is home to a 7,000-yard, championship par-72 links-style golf course ranked by Golf Digest as one of the top 10 places to play in the state.
- Morning and afternoon flights (limited to 112 players each)
- Awards ceremony with prizes for low net in each flight
- Putting contest with prizes
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary lunch/snack
- Complimentary team photograph
- Mulligans available for purchase
6:45 a.m. - Continental breakfast
7:30 a.m. - Tournament rules and announcements
8 a.m. - Tee off
12:30 p.m. - Lunch and awards presentation
1:30 p.m. - Tournament rules and announcements
2 p.m. - Tee off
6:30 p.m. - Refreshments and awards presentation (or immediately following conclusion of play)
Alumni Team Challenge
Gather four YHC alumni and compete for a special award.
- Special discount rate for alumni teams ($600 per team/$150 per player)
- Special award for the alumni team with the lowest score during tournament competition
- Includes kick-off alumni reception at Brassie's
(All four team members must be YHC alumni to qualify for the challenge and special rate.)
A variety of opportunities are available for you or your organization to be a tournament sponsor. More information >>
For more information about the Clay Dotson Open, contact Director of Development Mark Dotson at (706) 379-5355 or by email.