Skip to main content
What can a librarian do to help you?
- We can help you learn how to use our resources.
- We can help you locate material in the building - we'll help you find a book, or journal or a DVD.
- We can suggest keywords to use while searching, or approaches to take with your research to help you get started.
- We can help you identify the information you need from your sources in order to cite correctly.
- We can help you get started on that paper!
What can't a librarian do to help you?
- We can't perform research for you and have you return later to get it...learning to do the actual research is part of your responsiblity as a student.
- We can't proofread your paper.
- We can't proofread your citations.
Zell & Shirley Miller Library