Do you have a great idea for a new club or organization? Come pick up a packet in the Office of Campus Activities today!
To get started, you must submit:
- Formal request for recognition
- Proposed official name
- Proposed membership roster including contact information, year of enrollment and officer’s titles and ID numbers
- Proposed advisor name and contact information listed within a signed advisor agreement form
- Proposed constitution including the organization or club’s purpose, membership requirements, officer selection procedures and any other organizational policies
- Schedule of regular meetings and/or planned activities for the academic year
These items can be submitted to the Office of Campus Activities in the Office of Campus Activities, located on the main level of the Pruitt-Barrett Building.