Welcome Back Week: January 14-18
Welcome Week is the official kick-off week for the fall and spring semesters. All new and returning students are invited to attend. It is a perfect opportunity to get acquainted (or reacquainted) with the campus, get to know your roommates, take part in activities and make new friends before the semester gets hectic.
Not living on campus? Welcome Week is for you, too! Commuter students are encouraged to attend and participate in all Welcome Week activities.
Below is a list of all of the activities students can look forward to:
- Magic show with student performers
- Free foam paws for the first 100 students to attend the women’s basketball game on Wednesday, January 15 (Giveaways begin at 5 p.m.)
- Vespers Service, boosted by Alpha Iota
- Inter-Greek Council Jersey Swap Dance
- Grocery Bingo
- YHC SERVE : MLK Memorial, Carter Center and Library Tour
- Las Vegas Lights
For more information, contact the Office of Campus Activities.