Worship is central to a life of faith. For some, worship includes loud music and for others, it means silence. Some follow a set liturgy, others do not. At YHC, we recognize the reality that each of us crafts our praise to God in unique, particular ways. The Office of Religious Life takes this into account, offering three distinct worship experiences every week. Each of these services is open to all who wish to attend. If you are interested in seeking, praying or worshiping, join us!
- Tuesday Morning Prayer, 8:30 a.m., Third Floor, Enotah Hall
- Wednesday College Chapel, a monthly gathering for campus-wide celebrations, 7 p.m., Susan B. Harris Chapel
- Thursday Supper at Lunch, a weekly Communion Service, 12:30 p.m., Chapel
- Special Holiday Services for All Saints, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Ash Wednesday and Easter
- Vespers, a weekly celebration held every Wednesday at 7 p.m., Susan B. Harris Chapel
For more information, contact the Office for Religious Life.