• Wi-Fi: Wireless connectivity is available in most areas of campus.
• Email: All students are provided with a network login and email address.
○ Programs include: 25GB mailbox and 1TB OneDrive
• Microsoft Office: Students are provided with a downloadable copy of Microsoft Office 365.
○ Programs include: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
○ Downloadable on PCs and Macs (up to 5 devices)
• Computers: Computers are available for use in the Zell & Shirley Miller Library and specific computer labs related to academic disciplines.
• Campus Portal: YHC Connect is the College’s campus portal. It provides an electronic medium for faculty, staff and students to connect and share information about events, announcements and campus news. Connect contains links to all other campus services. Students can use it to view email, information for current classes, class schedules, grades and unofficial transcripts, as well as register for classes.
• Moodle Mobile: Access all of your courses and studies directly on your mobile devices with our free app.
• YHC App: The Young Harris Mobile App brings campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the Young Harris College community. Stay on top of your events, classes and assignments with the built-in calendar function, and get notified of important dates, deadlines and security announcements. Make friends, ask questions and access campus resources at any time!
• One Card: YHC One Card is the official ID card of Young Harris College. It provides dining hall admittance, electronic key access and declining balance for use in the dining hall, Chick-fil-A and Starbucks.