The library includes a diverse collection of materials to support teaching and learning. Thanks to advances in technology, the library’s services and resources extend far beyond the walls of the building.
- The catalog houses all of the library’s holdings, both physical and electronic.
- Databases are a collection of electronic texts and journals which are accessible both on- and off-campus.
- LibGuides provides subject specific research help and instructions.
- The Journal Locator allows students to look up a journal by title and learn which services contain full-text articles from it. Be sure to disable your pop up blocker to use this resource.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to midnight
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to midnight
Call the Zell & Shirley Miller Library at (706) 379-4313, email us or send mail to P.O. Box 39, Young Harris, GA 30582.
*Standard message rates and data charges from your carrier apply to sending and/or receiving text messages. Check with your carrier if you have questions about your plan and costs.