Skip to content

Residence halls

YHC offers a wide variety of residence communities. Get details about the Village, the Towers, Appleby Center and West, Enotah, Hillgrove, Manget, and Rollins Hall.

The Village

The Village

The Village, opened in 2011, is a LEED-certified apartment-style housing community for upperclassmen. The furnished apartments in The Village are constructed on a rolling terrain with views of the surrounding mountains and campus athletic facilities.

The Towers

The Towers

The Towers is a LEED-certified unique housing community for first-year students. Centered near the heart of campus, this facility is made up of three separate buildings connected through a shared central building.

Appleby Building


Appleby Hall is comprised of two units: Center and West. Center and West are arranged in two room suites with a connecting bath.

Enotah Building

Enotah Hall

Enotah Hall is a 62,500 square-foot, three-story residential facility. The hall’s residential suites are each comprised of two double-occupancy rooms with two baths, a living room and a kitchenette.

Hillgrove Building

Hillgrove Hall

Hillgrove Hall is a three-story residential facility which was completed in the fall of 2002. Each room has its own private bathroom. The hall also offers a TV lounge, a study room and a laundry room.

Manget Hall

Manget Hall

Manget Hall is comprised of suites which include three to four student rooms per suite. Students share a central bath/lavatory area and a common room. Suite doors open to an exterior balcony.

Rollins Hall

Rollins Hall

Rollins Hall is comprised of suite accommodations with each unit consisting of four two-person rooms, two baths and a large living room. The hall also offers a common room and a laundry room. There is a small outdoor courtyard which features picnic tables and a grill.

Rental Insurance

YHC does NOT cover your personal belongings in your room if something happens. If your parents or guardians have homeowners’ or renters’ insurance, their policy may extend to you if you live in a residence hall. Check the details of their policy to see exactly what is covered and the dollar amount of the coverage. If the amount covered in your parents’ or guardians’ policy is less than you need to replace the possessions in your room should something happen, you may want to take out an additional insurance policy.

Who to call for housing accommodations

Reach out to any of the following with questions on YHC housing.

  • Shlea Wright, Interim Director of Residence Life
    (706) 379-5242 | Email

  • Molly Vinson, Assistant Director of Residence Life
    (706) 379-5065 | Email

  • Thomas McDonough, Residence Life Coordinator. Thomas is the contact for First-Year Student Housing.
    (706) 379-5190 | Email
a couple of women standing in a doorway of a building

Disability housing accommodations

At YHC, Residence Life works in conjunction with Disability Services regarding housing accommodation requests. See the following policies for more information, or contact Director of Disability Services Wendy Morgan by calling (706) 379-5042.

a group of people dining at tables

Dining at Young Harris College

At YHC, food is the foundation for fun. We believe that relationships are strengthened around the table. Join us for weekly and monthly special events and promotions such as:

  • Build-your own dessert bars
  • Pop-up restaurant-style dining nights
  • Classic holiday feasts
  • Weekly sweepstakes, with the chance to win prizes

Enjoy a wide variety of dining options in the Grace Rollins Dining Hall, or check out the Chick-fil-A Express and Starbucks in the Rollins Campus Center.