Early College Admissions
Students wishing to participate in dual enrollment through Young Harris Early College should speak with their high school guidance counselor before starting the application process.
Young Harris Early College/Dual Enrollment Requirements
- Junior or senior at a public, private or home school
- Earn a minimum combined score of 970 on the SAT (New SAT: 1050) or an ACT Composite of 21
- 3.0 GPA (calculated by YHC) OR 3.2 GPA (calculated by YHC) if no ACT or SAT scores are available
- Eligibility for Math Courses: New ACT Math Placement Guide; Old SAT Math Placement Guide
- If applicable, students may also have to adhere to any of his/her school eligibility requirements for participation
Submit your admissions application today!