MEMBERS OF THE YHC POLICE DEPARTMENT AIM TO:
• Assure, to the best of our abilities, the protection and preservation of life and property from criminal acts and physical hazards.
• Increase awareness of safety issues and encourage public participation in daily crime prevention efforts.
• Provide the resources and information necessary for assisting citizens under special circumstances.
• Be held accountable for our standard of professional performance and take every reasonable opportunity to enhance and improve our knowledge and competence.
• Treat everyone equally with courtesy, consideration and dignity.
Officers patrol the campus via marked patrol units and foot patrol to deter acts of crime and to detect and intervene when criminal activity occurs. Officers respond and follow up on all reported crimes. In addition to patrol duties, officers investigate traffic accidents, assist in medical emergencies, provide limited motorist assistance, enforce campus parking and traffic regulations, and provide support for many campus activities and events.
Parking decals can be obtained at the Police Department Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The decal must be affixed to the vehicle on the rear window, bottom right corner. Old decals must be removed before new decals are put on the vehicle.
Click here to see the discount policy for low-emission and fuel-efficient vehicles.
FACULTY AND STAFF TRAFFIC APPEAL PROCESS
Log in to YHC Hub for information on how to appeal a traffic violation.
Security & Fire Safety Report
Please click here to access YHC's Security & Fire Safety Report.