Get ready to enjoy 57,000 square feet of invigorating, energizing, action-packed space! This two-level, state-of-the-art, LEED-certified facility opened in 2010 to rave reviews and earned a spot in Athletic Business magazine’s 2011 “Architectural Showcase” of the top college/university facilities in the nation. Find out more about our membership packages, get infomation about our rules and policies and sign up for countless unique intramural sports.
- Work out in style in a fully equipped weight room and fitness center features free weights, selectorized machines and cardiovascular equipment enhanced with LCD televisions and inputs for personal music devices.
- Choose from Life Fitness treadmills, Life Fitness upright and recumbent bikes, Octane Fitness elliptical exercise machines, Concept II rowing machine, Life Fitness/Hammer Strength free weights, Intek dumbbells and Intek urethane-coated weight plates.
- An elevated track offers three lanes for walking, jogging and running.
- Let a certified personal trainer tailor a challenging, time-efficient workout to meet your fitness goals.
- The Balance Cafe offers ready-to-eat entrees and snacks, fresh deli sandwiches, a variety of bottled waters, juices and sodas and made-to-order smoothies.
|6 a.m. – 10 p.m.||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.||1 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
Hours are subject to change during holidays, break periods and when school is in session.
For more information, email the Recreation and Fitness Center or call (706) 379-4472.