YHC Presents October Fine Arts Events
YOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — Young Harris College invites the community to attend upcoming Fine Arts events. Most events will take place on the YHC campus, which is located at 1 College Street, Young Harris, Georgia 30582. You are invited to enjoy the following:
- From Thursday, September 29 - Thursday, October 20, the Clint Samples art exhibit, “Pastureland,” will be on display weekdays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. in YHC's Campus Gate Art Gallery. Admission is free and open to the public.
- On Sunday, October 2 at 3 p.m., the LUX Women’s Choir will perform in YHC's Glenn~McGinnis Hall. Admission is free and open to the public.
- On Thursday, October 6 at 7 p.m., the Mu Phi Epsilon Member Recital will be held in Glenn~McGinnis Hall. Admission is open to the public, and donations will be accepted at the door.
- On Sunday, October 9 at 3 p.m., YHC Bands and YHC Choirs will provide special music at “YHC at St. Luke’s” at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church at 7 Ewing Street, Blue Ridge, GA 30513. All are welcome to attend at no cost.
- On Thursday, October 20 at 7 p.m., the Fall Choral Concert will be held in Glenn~McGinnis Hall. Admission is free and open to the public.
For more information about the above events, please contact Assistant to the Division of YHC Fine Arts Victoria Henderson by calling her at (706) 379-5182 or emailing her here.
About Young Harris College
Young Harris College is a private baccalaureate and master’s degree-granting institution located in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia. Founded in 1886 and historically affiliated with The United Methodist Church, Young Harris College educates, inspires, and empowers students through an education that purposefully integrates the liberal arts and professional studies. The College has four academic divisions: Fine Arts; Humanities; Mathematics, Science, and Technology; and Professional Studies. More than 1,400 students are enrolled in its residential and Early College programs. The College is an active member of the NCAA Division II and remains a fierce competitor in the prestigious Peach Belt Conference. For more information, visit yhc.edu.