YHC Presents Upcoming Fine Arts Events
YOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — Young Harris College invites the community to attend upcoming Fine Arts events. All events will take place on the YHC campus, which is located at 1 College Street, Young Harris, Georgia 30582. You are invited to enjoy the following:
- On Friday, January 14 at 8 p.m., the YHC Concert Band will perform in Glenn~McGinnis Hall. The show will be free and open to the public.
- On Saturday, January 15 at 6:30 p.m., there will be a Guest Concert featuring the Adairsville High School Band in Glenn~McGinnis Hall. The performance will be free and open to the public.
- On Sunday, January 16 at 4 p.m., the YHC High School Honor Band Concert, directed by guest conductor Dr. John Lynch, will be held in Glenn~McGinnis Hall. The performance will be free and open to the public.
- On Thursday, January 20 at 6 p.m., the Campus Gate Art Gallery will host the Opening Reception for the “Temi Coker” art exhibit. Following the Opening Reception, the exhibit will be on display until Thursday, February 24. The Campus Gate Art Gallery is open weekdays from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The reception and exhibit are free and open to the public.
- On Thursday, January 20 at 7 p.m., there will be a Guest Recital featuring Dr. Max McNutt on trumpet in the Susan B. Harris Chapel. The performance will be free and open to the public.
For more information about the above events, please contact YHC Fine Arts at (706) 379-5182.
About Young Harris College
Young Harris College is a private baccalaureate and master’s degree-granting institution located in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia. Founded in 1886 and historically affiliated with The United Methodist Church, Young Harris College educates, inspires, and empowers students through an education that purposefully integrates the liberal arts and professional studies. The College has four academic divisions: Fine Arts; Humanities; Mathematics, Science and Technology; and Professional Studies. More than 1,400 students are enrolled in its residential and Early College programs. The College is an active member of the NCAA Division II and remains a fierce competitor in the prestigious Peach Belt Conference. For more information, visit yhc.edu.