What classes will you take?
- A diverse set of classes in the liberal arts core
- Drawing and other elective courses in the Art Department
Major classes in Theatrical Design and Production including:
- Introduction to Theatrical Design
- Stage Management and Directing
- Seminars in both Theatrical Design and Technical Theatre
What can you do with a degree in Theatrical Design and Production?
Theatrical design and production prepares you for a range of graduate school and career options. The vast majority of our Theatrical Design and Performance majors end up in either paid internships, paid professional productions, or graduate school within 12 months of graduation. As a matter of fact, our department’s placement rate is more than four times the national average for getting our graduates out there. Theatre Young Harris is one of the strongest Design and Technical Theatre programs in the southeast, boasting an over 75% placement rate for graduates.