What classes will you take?
- A diverse set of classes in the liberal arts core
- A large business core of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing and public policy
Major classes in marketing, including:
- Consumer behavior: understand consumer motivators and contextual influences
- Marketing research: grasp and apply how to collect and interpret market data
- Advertising and promotion: learn promotion through traditional channels (e.g. TV)
- Digital marketing: learn promotion through digital channels (e.g. E-Mail, Social)
What can you do with a degree in marketing?
Marketing prepares you to continue your studies at the graduate level or go straight into your career. Entry-level marketers may find themselves managing the brand image for products and services, analyzing customer product usage rates for a company, and managing digital and traditional media promotion for a brand.