FEDERAL VETERANS' EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS
Veterans at Young Harris College are eligible to receive the following federal benefits:
• Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Chapter 30)
• Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)
• Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
• Dependent’s Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
• Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
• Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
Click here to apply for educational benefits.
A Veteran Intent to Enroll Form must be submitted each term upon registration for an enrollment certification to be submitted to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
It is the student's responsibility to inform the VA certifying official of any changes to schedule, including added or dropped courses, withdrawals or change of major.