Faculty, Staff & Campus Partners
- Student Disability Services: These resources to benefit your understanding of accommodations and student needs.
- Faculty Advisor Resources: Faculty advisors are critical to the success of academic advising. Resources are available on the Registrar tab on YHC Connect.
- The Academic Success Center encourages student learning and degree completion, and serves all students with all academic extracurricular expectations and needs.
MEET WITH US
- Academic Success Center Advisory Board: Would you like to join? Contact the front desk at (706) 379-5200 to participate. Members will be asked to convene once or twice a semester to offer feedback and ideas on how to refine academic support services at YHC.
- All faculty, staff and campus partners are welcome to email or schedule an appointment with an Academic Success Center staff member to discuss student needs.
Refer to Us
- Refer to the Academic Success Center to your students: Informally, you can encourage students to come see us. Formally, you can log onto Starfish to refer your students to our services and resources.
- Encourage students to join the Academic Success Center team as a peer leader (tutor, student employee).