Clay Dotson Open
More than 95 percent of YHC students receive some form of financial assistance, and all proceeds from the Clay Dotson Open are used toward student scholarships. Your generous support of this event allows YHC students the opportunity to achieve their academic pursuits and become part of a 133-year legacy.
Monday, May 18
Located in the quiet, rolling hills of Young Harris, Georgia, Brasstown Valley Resort is home to a 7,000-yard, par-72, links-style golf course that is ranked by Golf Digest as one of the top 10 places to play in the state.
- Morning and afternoon flights (limited to 112 players each)
- Awards ceremony with prizes awarded for low net score in each flight
- Putting contest with prizes
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary lunch/refreshments
- Complimentary team photograph
- Mulligans available for purchase
6:45 a.m. - Continental breakfast
7:30 a.m. - Tournament rules and announcements
8 a.m. - Tee off
12:30 p.m. - Lunch and awards presentation
1:30 p.m. - Tournament rules and announcements
2 p.m. - Tee off
6:30 p.m. - Refreshments and awards presentation (or immediately following conclusion of play)
Tom Forkner, Sr. Alumni Challenge
- Discounted rate for alumni on team ($150 per alumnus/alumna player)
- Award for the team (with three or more alumni) that has the lowest score in the tournament
Opportunities are available for you or your organization to be a tournament sponsor.
For more information about the Clay Dotson Open, contact Vice President for Advancement Mark Dotson at (706) 379-5355 or by email.