Recreation & Fitness Center
YHC's two-level, LEED-certified Recreation and Fitness Center boasts more than 59,000 square feet of invigorating, energizing, action-packed space.
- Work out in style in a fully equipped weight room and fitness center featuring free weights, selectorized machines and cardiovascular equipment enhanced with LCD televisions and inputs for personal music devices.
- Choose from Life Fitness treadmills, Life Fitness upright and recumbent bikes, Octane Fitness elliptical exercise machines, Concept II rowing machine, Life Fitness/Hammer Strength free weights, Intek dumbbells and Intek urethane-coated weight plates.
- An elevated track offers three lanes for walking, jogging and running.
- Let a certified personal trainer tailor a challenging, time-efficient workout to meet your fitness goals.
- Sign up for countless unique intramural sports.
- Take advantage of exciting group fitness classes.
Hours are subject to change during holidays, break periods and when school is in session.
For more information, email the Recreation and Fitness Center or call (706) 379-4472.