YHC is affiliated with IMLeagues, a sports site that helps facilitate intramural leagues at Young Harris College. IMLeagues gives students the ability to set up sports leagues, schedule games, track players and statistics, run group leagues, send mass notifications on cancellations create team pages.
If you are interested in participating in intramurals, please take a few minutes to sign up on the website and begin creating your teams. Upon creating your team, you will be able to invite friends via email to join your team. This program will increase our ability to communicate with participants and improve our program. This is mandatory for all teams and participants wishing to play intramurals.
Create a Profile
• Sign in to your IMLeagues account after confirming your email address.
• Click the "Teams" tab, then click "Create Team."
• Fill out your team profile, then click "Create Team."
• Your team has been created! To invite players, click the link "Invite New Players" on your team's admin sidebar. Check back periodically to confirm your friends' requests to join the team.
• Sign in to your IMLeague account after confirming your email address.
• Find the team that you'd like to join by browsing teams under the "Team" tab or by searching for the teams.
• Once you're on the team's profile page, you can request to join the team.
• If you've already been invited to a team, confirm the invitation by clicking "Invites," then clicking "Accept."
• If you want to join as a free agent, go to the league profile page (under the "League" tab) and click "Join as a Free Agent."
For more information about intramural sports, email the Recreation and Fitness Center or call (706) 379-4472.