What classes will you take?
- A diverse set of classes in the liberal arts core
- A large business core of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing and public policy
Major classes in management, including:
- Principles of leadership: Learn a combination of academic and practical approaches to improved leadership
- International business practices and government policies: Study how international business is different from business in general
- Decision making and operations management: Learn how businesses can make better decisions and what can be done to improve effectiveness and efficiency in business
What can you do with a degree in management?
Management prepares you for a range of graduate school and career options. A degree in management firmly puts your foot on the for-profit or not-for-profit corporate ladder should you choose to follow that path. Small business operators and entrepreneurs will have a solid business foundation with this degree. A management degree will set you up for success in roles requiring effectiveness and efficiency.