Planning and Assessment is responsible for overseeing strategic planning, institutional assessment processes, SACS accreditation, and various research, surveys, and reporting functions. For enrollment, retention and tuition information, view the 2012 YHC Fact Book.
Planning at Young Harris College
The Planning and Assessment Council, which is a cross-functional team of faculty, staff, and administration, oversees all aspects of institutional effectiveness, along with serving as the guiding body for planning at the college. Its duties include:
- To periodically review the Mission, Goals, and Educational Expectations
- To guide the strategic planning process by creating a three-year strategic plan
- To provide the long-range vision for the institution
- To facilitate the creation of a Campus Master Plan
- To serve as a clearinghouse for assessment data
- To oversee the institutional effectiveness annual cycle and the use of results
- To link planning and assessment to the overall budgeting process at the institution
For more information, email the Office of Planning and Assessment.