Housing, Food and Entertainment
housing, food and entertainment
Where to Stay
Whether you want to stay in the great outdoors with a cabin rental on Lake Chatuge or relax in the comfort of a north Georgia mountain resort, Towns County offers a wide array of lodging accommodations to suit your needs.
The Chamber of Commerce link at the bottom of this page can provide additional options, but the list below includes a few hotels who have partnered with us to offer special prices for you while attending the GAS 2017 meeting at YHC (please mention this when making reservations). Room holds for many of these establishments will expire a few weeks before the conference, but discounted rates should continue as long as rooms remain available.
- Seasons Inn (800-901-4422) located at 94 Town Square, Blairsville, GA., is offering a rate of $50 per night plus tax for a standard room (a limited number of rooms will be held until 3/10/17).
- Holiday Inn Express (706-896-8884) located at 300 Big Sky Dr., Hiawassee, GA is offering a rate of $69.99 per night plus tax for a standard room (a limited number of rooms will be held until 2/22/17).
- Comfort Inn (706-745-6844) located at 90 Fisher St., Blairsville, GA is offering a rate of $80 per night plus tax for a standard room (a limited number of rooms will be held until 2/28/17).
- The Ridges Resort and Marina (706-896-2262) located at 3499 US 76, Hiawassee, GA is offering a rate of $129 per night plus tax for a standard room.
- Brasstown Valley Resort (706-379-9900) located at 6321 US 76, Young Harris, GA is offering a 20% discounted rate of $136 for 3/23 only, with a regular rate of $219 per night plus tax for a standard room on 3/24 and 3/25.
Where to Eat
In addition to all of the major restaurant chains and a wealth of family-owned restaurants, the Young Harris area provides fine dining experiences, cafés, choice steak houses, charming bistros and quick service food. You'll find outstanding restaurants to suit any craving and any budget.
What to Do
It doesn't matter whether you're looking for outdoor adventures like fishing, hiking and horseback riding, or a cultural immersion in the area's art galleries, cinemas and theatres—you'll find it all in Young Harris! And, of course, we also feature some of the best golf courses in the state.