In addition to the degree with certification programs, post-baccalaureate programs are available for those already holding a bachelor's-level degree to pursue a certification area in:
- Early Childhood Education (P-5)
- Middle Grades Education (4-8)
- Music Education (P-12) - Choral Emphasis
- Music Education (P-12) - Instrumental Emphasis
- English Education (6-12)
- History Education (6-12)
- Mathematics Education (6-12)
- Broad Field Science Education (6-12)
These certifications may be completed in three semesters (secondary 6-12) or four semesters (Early Childhood Education P-5, Middle Grades Education 4-8 and Music Education P-12).
View the Teacher Preparation Program Handbook.